Bringing together, the voices of Student, School Management, Energy Training and Educators, Policy Developers and Implementers.
This session will focus on the journey towards zero carbon, energy efficiency design approaches, the potential for schools engaging in a whole school approach to energy, the wider impacts for a school regarding an energy efficiency upgrade, the community ripple effect and the Student voice with the individual and collective perspective on making a difference.
- Welcome and Overview: John Dolan, Department of Education
- Climate Action - Transitioning Schools to Zero: John Dolan
- Schools Energy Retrofit Pathfinder Programme: Michael Walsh, Department of Education
- School Support Programmes: Alan Ryan, SEAI
- Energy in Education Programme, a partnership between SEAI / Department of Education
- SEAI Education Programme
- Education for Sustainable Development and SDG 4/4.7: Leona De Khors, Department of Education
- A School Perspective: Colm Mac Cinna, Principal St. Mary’s BNS Monaghan
- Youth Climate Education Experience
- Q & A